Summer Reading Fun

During the year, I can find myself reading just about anything from Shakespeare to Biographies, to food and travel to mysteries and fantasy.  Anything that catches my eye, I'll pretty much pick up and read.  But in the summer, I like to keep it "pink".  I tend to stick to the girly, chick lit love stories that are just perfect for the beach.  This summer is no different and thanks to a few too many trips the Barnes and Noble, I've got the list pretty much ready to go (Of course the list also includes "Bellweather Rhapsody" and "The Corsican Caper" but they're not in paperback yet - hoping they will be soon!).  I've been slacking lately in favor of crafting, but I'm hoping the longs warm days will help my reading energy and help me cross off these awesome novels quickly.  Afterall, there are so many more great stories to fly through.

Bring on the books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Review: 'You are Here: A Come From Away Story'