Things You Learn

Etsy seems to be the gift that just keeps on giving. On one hand, it's incredibly difficult to market shops well.  So far the only orders I've received are from people I know.  I have no idea how to get my shop noticed and I have no idea how to drum up business.  But on the other hand, it's incredibly easy for friends to order things ALL the time.  Before I opened my shop, crafting was just a thing I did that people sort of knew about.  Now that I have an Etsy shop, it's like an open call for everyone to special order whatever they want, whenever they want.  It's a bit stressful at times and a bit hard to manage the orders.  But, oh have I mentioned it's also pretty awesome : )





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Starstruck

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center