Delicious!

Every Wednesday on Twitter, Lonely Planet does a chat.  They ask one question and everyone who wants to gets to answer.  Usually it's about a special places or perfect trips, which are fun.  But today's was pretty much the best and most perfect topic: The absolute best food you've ever tried while travelling.  I was pretty excited.  

Then I realized, just how not adventurous I was when it came to eating and travelling.  Even with all my work to try new things, I don't think I'll ever live up to the likes of these travelers. They were eating things like bugs, crazy sushi, & foie gras, in places like Mogadishu, Sichuan Province and Pnomh Penh Cambodia  Now don't get me wrong, I don't really want to eat bugs and I don't really want to go anywhere that requires several vaccines just to enter the country.  But that's beside the point.

My offering was seriously never going to measure against some of these crazy meals.  Mine was delicious, and fabulous and I've never had anything so sweet and yummy before in a restaurant (and I still crave it today) but somehow I don't think the intense travelers on Twitter today would have appreciated the Banoffle sundae I had in Stratford upon Avon, just saying... : )
 Bananas & Toffee & Fudge & Gelato & Waffles, oh my!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Starstruck

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center