Day Trip: Old Town Alexandria

Even though I live very close to VA, I'm hardly ever down there.  There are loads of fun places to go I've learned, but I never think to go to them.  Until this week, I'm not sure I'd ever actually been to Alexandria.  But I'm sure it won't be my last.  It's such a cute little city. It really reminded me of Boston, with the old town feel and main street shops.  Of course, stores and streetlights decorated in Christmas garland and ornaments, can make any city gorgeous.  But in Alexandria's case, I'm pretty sure it's adorable in the spring, summer and fall as well.




 My attempt at creativity...obviously, it really didn't work out as planned...


 Uppy Shot!
Heh, I see what you did there : )
Think Misha Collins owns this coffee shop? 
All the uppy shots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Review: 'You are Here: A Come From Away Story'