30 Days + 30 Posts = Success!

Sometimes September 29 in Maryland is as gorgeous as this!

On the very first day of September, I gave myself a challenge. I wanted to write 30 posts in 30 days. And I'm happy to say that I actually succeeded! While not every post was cutting edge or even terribly interesting, I wrote and that was the important part. The more I write, the easier it becomes. 

I realized I liked trying out new things because I had to. Sometimes, I get inside my head and if the idea isn't perfect, I just let it go. But when I need to post something, I just go with the idea and see what comes out of my brain. I kinda love that! It also allows me to see things more creatively. What may just be a fabulous television show, or delicious meal, can turn into a really great story or at the very least a somewhat interesting story.

So I'm going to try to keep up the streak for the next 31 days. At some point, I'm going on vacation, so I may be a little too busy having fun to write, but I'm going to try. Mostly, because as annoyed as I am by writing sometimes, I found that it's kinda fun too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Review: 'You are Here: A Come From Away Story'