Happy Birthday Bud!


It's this lady's birthday. She's pretty much the best! She is by far the funniest, silliest and loveliest mom a girl could ever ask for. She is one of my most favorite people in the world. I'm not entirely sure how my dad (who is my other favorite!) and I got lucky enough to have her in our lives, but we're so thankful we did! I'm speaking for him here, but I'm pretty sure he and I aren't quite sure what we'd do without her. Love you bunches bud! Hope you had the absolutely, positively best birthday ever! Because you totally deserve it! Love you to the moon and back! 

PS - Also, as you can see from this photo, we look absolutely nothing alike. : ) BTW, that saying about "Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out" has never been more true. I'm more like her than sometimes I care to admit, but I can't think of someone better to be like than her! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Starstruck

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center