Caring Cards June - Sneak Peek

When I started my shop on Etsy, I wanted to do something for charity.  I wanted to make some money for some fantastic organizations that do great work each and every day.  Starting in June, the first Caring Cards will go up on the Scrap Happy Traveler.  There will be 25 of these cards sold for $5 each, and when they're gone, they're gone.  The caveat and the reasoning behind the randomly hefty price tag is that 50% of that money will go to one of these abnosome (abnormal + awesome) organizations each month.  12 months - 12 designs - 12 worthy causes.  I'm not releasing June's charity just yet (you'll get all the goods come June 1 - I guarantee it's a super cool cause!), but there are a few clues above and you may be able to guess based on the color scheme. 
 
Until then, be kind and be caring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Starstruck

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center