30 Days, 30 Posts


In an effort to be just a wee bit more creative, and write more regularly, I've decided to embark on a 30 day writing journey this September. For the next 30 days the plan is to write one post a day. I have so much I've been saving up to write about that it's getting overwhelming. So by writing each day, I hope to get all those posts out of my head and down on to paper, so to speak.

Even though, there's quite a lot to write about, I wouldn't say there's exactly 30 days' worth of fun stuff. Therefore, I must issue a warning. Not all posts will be knock your socks off fantastic. Because of the needing to write each day, I guarantee that at least one post will be all about how terriffic/terrible the weather is being at that very moment. Sorry if weather commentary isn't your thing! While I have a lovely life, there's no living on the edge here. I like to do super fun things, but I also like to sit on my sofa, drink tea and read books. 

So if you're up to reading sometimes interesting, sometimes utterly boring posts about what My Life in September in Maryland looks like, please follow along. If not, I totally understand - afterall, this post is not all that entertaining. But I have to start somewhere, and I promise at least a few of them will be much more interesting starting tomorrow.

Happy September! Happy #30Days30Posts! And away we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Starstruck