A Very Quiet Newsday


For the last hour, I've been sitting on my sofa watching a movie on the Hallmark Channel called "Murder she Baked." Please don't judge me, because I'm hardcore judging myself already. I've never actually understood the whole Hallmark movie thing. If I want to watch a mystery, I'll watch a Law & Order rerun. 

Yet, in a day that included a terrifying press conference meltdown by he who shall not be named, a Hallmark movie about a bakery owner who solves a crime, seems like the perfect thing to hold my attention. And while I may be half asleep, I seem to be pretty invested in who exactly committed the murder. So much so, that when I switched over to watch "A Million Little Things", I set the DVR to record the last 30 minutes of the movie. 

*And, for the record, I realize this may have been a super boring post, but know that I did warn you that some days my brain gets blocked. Today is one of those days. So a few paragraphs about a bakery murder is what you get : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Review: 'You are Here: A Come From Away Story'