The View from Friday

Big Cork Vineyards Summer Bash
Reading: I just finished "Towers Falling" which, while not perfect is a great way to open a dialogue with kids about September 11. I'm about to start "Less" which is supposed to be hilarious. I definitely need the humor after reading such a serious book.

Judging: My Ravens who beat the Bills 41 - 3 last weekend, pretty much flopped in primetime last night. What the heck? They usually don't look that tired until well past the second game of the season.

Planning: There are so many BIG plans in the works, that my little brain is working in overdrive. I'm excited to see where they go!

Getting Over: I suppose you can say that I'm pretty much OVER today. Work was not my favorite. So many things blew up that it felt like I worked in bomb disposal instead of instructional design. Can I just hit the lottery already and travel the world for a living?

Listening to: I'm currently still living my best life as a Sirius subscriber for a few more months. And I'm loving Seth Rudetsky's big fat Broadway on Friday nights. This evening's interviews with Jenna Russel and Ramin Karimloo helped get me through a boatload of traffic with a smile on my face!

Worrying: Hurricane Florence has me hoping and praying for those in the Carolinas. I can't imagine what they're going through during this massive storm. I hope it passes soon and gives these people some rest. 

Looking Forward to: I'm going to New York tomorrow, and while I know nothing about the show I'm seeing, I'm super excited about it.

Dreaming: In New York City tomorrow, the plan is to do Dim Sum and Ramen - what could be better than that? I'm dreaming about those dreamy dumplings and that so yummy soup!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating My Way Around London

Gavin Creel: A Joy-filled Evening at the Kennedy Center

Review: 'You are Here: A Come From Away Story'